CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother of Two



 

I must say, everyone had prepared me for the worst! I had nightmares about a jealous 2 year old and a constantly crying baby...but I am happy to report that it has been smooth sailing (so far!) for the Chen boys. Ethan is a precious older brother who loves to hang out with Isaac. In fact, at bedtime Ethan gets upset if Isaac can't be there for story time & usually Isaac's name is one of the first words out of Ethan's mouth in the morning. Ethan gives Isaac kisses, shows him toys, and helps me hold his bottle. Isaac smiles as soon as he hears Ethan's voice, and clearly enjoys his brother's antics very much. Looks like a match made in heaven...but I always say, so far, so good. I can be thankful for today. :)

Posted by Picasa