CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

What do I do all day?

Sometimes I wonder myself. I try to stimulate my boys as much as possible, keep our house mostly clean, and take care of everyone--including Rocky. Some days I don't know what I've done other than feed and diaper everyone...but most of the time we have some fun activities planned! Whether it's music class, time with the cousins, going to the library, walking around the neighborhood, or running errands with mommy...we have a good time! The pool just opened, so we can add that to our summer repertoire.
Isaac has some new tricks (and so does Ethan--he can now do a somersault!) and we call this his push up time. He loves to look at the world by lifting his own head! We also will spend quality time in our new jogger stroller--my wonderful birthday gift!

 
 
 

Posted by Picasa